Oceania Clean Energy Solutions Gasification suite of technologies
DELIVERING CLEAN ELECTRICAL OR THERMAL ENERGY AND OTHER PRODUCTS FROM WASTE
“Gasificaton is a process that uses feed-stock, often municipal, tyres, plastics or industrial waste, for a thermo chemical conversion of waste in a high heat, low oxygen environment.”
The products produced are dependent upon feed-stock delivered to the systems deployed to meet the client’s requirements. They include the following.
- Power from syngas conversion
- Compressed hydrogen from non recyclable plastics via means of Powerhouse DMG® Technology.
- Oil from end-of-life tyres via the means of Thermal DeManufacturing®
- TDF or Tyre derived fuel and alternative to fossil fuels
- RNG or Renewable natural gas
- Other recycled materials from the processing of waste such as Steel and Bio-char